What Personal Information About Customers Does Wun Zinn Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Wun Zinn experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing content list for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses wunzinn.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of wunzinn.com on other Web sites.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by Wun Zinn, we may receive information about your location, your mobile device including a unique identifier for your device and your information on Facebook profile. We may use this information to provide you with location-based promotions and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from wunzinn.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
Phone Number: We may collect and use your phone number for the following purposes:
- Account Verification: We may use your phone number to verify your identity when creating or accessing your account on our application.
- Communication: We may use your phone number to communicate with you regarding important updates, notifications, and service-related matters. This includes but is not limited to account-related information, transaction updates, and security alerts.
- Customer Support: If you contact our customer support, we may use your phone number to assist you with inquiries, troubleshoot issues, and provide support.
- Marketing and Promotional Communications: With your explicit consent, we may use your phone number to send you marketing and promotional communications about our products, services, and special offers. You can opt-out of these communications at any time by following the instructions provided in the messages.
Purposes of Data Processing
Account Creation and Management:
We collect and process data to facilitate account creation, user authentication, and account management.
Data is processed to provide and enhance our services, offering personalized content, features, and recommendations based on user preferences.
Analytics and Performance:
Data is collected and analyzed to understand user behavior, improve platform performance, and enhance the overall user experience.
Advertising and Marketing:
User data may be processed for targeted advertising and marketing purposes, delivering personalized ads and promotions.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as Recommended for You .
Does wunzinn.com Share the Information It Receives?
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries wunzinn.com controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering books, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Wun Zinn customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Protection of Wun Zinn and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Wun Zinn, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit wunzinn.com or use Wun Zinn mobile applications, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the Republic of Union of Myanmar. If you have any concern about privacy at Wun Zinn, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Facebook Data Deletion Instruction
We do not save your personal data in our server. According to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions.
If you want to delete your activities for Wun Zinn App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
2. Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Search and Click “Wun Zinn”.
4. Click “Remove”.
5. Congratulations, you have succesfully removed your app activities.
How users can request Data Deletion
If you want to remove your data from our system , you can directly request to ([email protected]). We undertake to perform the deletion within one month (30 calendar days) and will send you a confirmation once the information has been deleted. Wherever possible, we will aim to complete the request in advance of the deadline.